General Guideline for ORIC Resellers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TIER-1 RESELLERS
- The demonstration, implementation and support activities are carried out by ORIC Development team.. Although in-direct in approach, Second Party will have sales commitments and the commission slabs are defined based on fulfillment of the commitments..
- However, this agreement is not applicable to those enquiries/leads forwarded by Second Party which are already under the follow up of ORIC personnel , at the time of Second Party giving the lead. ORIC would inform to Second Party about the approval of his enquiry as genuine immediately upon checking the ongoing project.
- Second Party has no initial investment .
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It has been understood & agreed that Second Party will be forwarding enquiries to ORIC and that upon successful closing of leads ORIC shall forward an agreed commissions (based on the signed contract) on the realized value from the customers forwarded by Second Party .
- The Payment would be released between the following 10 th – 20th day of the month of realization of the amount from the clients forwarded by Second Party .
- In agreement of all that is contained herein, both parties, The Principal and the ORIC RESELLER PROGRAM Partner will have to sign the Memorandum on the day month and year given in the hardcopy contract.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TIER-II RESELLERS
LAST UPDATE: 12th April 2018